Skip to main content

AND THEY'RE OFF!

CUDDLED PLEASURE + SWEET FLOWER POWER
4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel (each painting)
8" square archival white matte, glass + scrolled gold leaf frame

These two tasty treats have been purchased for a fundraiser
and they are off to the huge gala. (Wish I was going too.)

Medina (Ohio) Schools Foundation are celebrating their 25th 
anniversary with the theme of Dinner & Desserts. What perfect place 
for delectable donuts and cupcakes! 

So if anyone lives in Ohio, the event is Saturday, March 5 
at the Blue Heron Banquet Center at 6 PM. 
Or connect here for additional info.

Help our schools.

Comments

  1. Well, that will be one SWEET gala! Ha:) These are both wonderful and will be a huge hit at the fundraiser!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am amazed at what you do with color. You make pastries look magical!
    I use to live not far from Medina, Ohio. I lived in Akron.
    I know the fundraiser will be a huge success with these paintings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats. Thats a great news.
    Yes, help our school, a must today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum and congratulations. I am sure they will bring great funds to the charity.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sold! GLOW, by Susan Roden

GLOW 11" x 14" soft pastel SOLD - private collector So nice this pastel went to a wonderful home! Now I'll live in my memories of the Petrified Forest  National Park, where I did a residency and was  the inspiration for this painting. Thank you!

FRIDAY BREAK

2 + A HOLE 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel 8" square white archival matte, glass + gold leaf frame PRIVATE COLLECTOR It's been a long week getting everything together for the opening of Frayed , so decided I needed a sweet treat to chill out. Nothing like a frosted donut which is always so yummy! When I was young my Mother used to make homemade donuts, which is indescribable. At that time my sister and 3 brothers fought over the "holes", which were a perfect one-bite affair that always melted in our mouths. Those were the days!

MEMORIES AND FAVORITES

DIGNITY pastel SOLD - PRIVATE COLLECTOR After the holidays, I begun to reminisce of people from my past.    Reflecting, I realize that life experiences have  enriched me greatly in so many ways.  Dignity is not only of a friend I lost touch with,  but also a personal, favorite painting that went to another home. Fond memories.... gone but not forgotten.