Wonderfully creative! Really like the colors in the paper under the cupcake. I see all kinds of wonderful soft values of the rainbow!! Sweet! Blue icing- fabulous.
GLOW 11" x 14" soft pastel SOLD - private collector So nice this pastel went to a wonderful home! Now I'll live in my memories of the Petrified Forest National Park, where I did a residency and was the inspiration for this painting. Thank you!
2 + A HOLE 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel 8" square white archival matte, glass + gold leaf frame PRIVATE COLLECTOR It's been a long week getting everything together for the opening of Frayed , so decided I needed a sweet treat to chill out. Nothing like a frosted donut which is always so yummy! When I was young my Mother used to make homemade donuts, which is indescribable. At that time my sister and 3 brothers fought over the "holes", which were a perfect one-bite affair that always melted in our mouths. Those were the days!
DIGNITY pastel SOLD - PRIVATE COLLECTOR After the holidays, I begun to reminisce of people from my past. Reflecting, I realize that life experiences have enriched me greatly in so many ways. Dignity is not only of a friend I lost touch with, but also a personal, favorite painting that went to another home. Fond memories.... gone but not forgotten.
Wonderfully creative! Really like the colors in the paper under the cupcake. I see all kinds of wonderful soft values of the rainbow!! Sweet! Blue icing- fabulous.
ReplyDeleteI love the children's art with the cupcake...very interesting and playful!
ReplyDeleteWhat a brilliant idea. Love it.
ReplyDeleteYour paintings never fail to bring me into a happy place and this is no exception!
ReplyDeleteKids art is so unique!. Wish we could bottle their imagination for ever.
ReplyDeleteThanks everyone.