Skip to main content

THE HEAVENS GLOW

BLAST 2
6" x 6" pastel
$295 + $15 insured priority shipping


Bursting . . .

Brilliant . . .

Beams . . .

Beautiful Morning!

Comments

  1. Beautiful...all of your work has a bit of heaven in it though!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Linda! But this one is superb! It has what I try for in my sky paintings. Gorgeous!
    It was a skyscape day on DPO I think!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is beautiful.I can see my Dad's face in the glow.
    No wonder I love this piece even more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing and very powerful! Just beautiful:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the brush work, the gestural feel of this painting is wonderful. Great powerful painting Susan! Thanks again for stopping by and comment, much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sold! GLOW, by Susan Roden

GLOW 11" x 14" soft pastel SOLD - private collector So nice this pastel went to a wonderful home! Now I'll live in my memories of the Petrified Forest  National Park, where I did a residency and was  the inspiration for this painting. Thank you!

FRIDAY BREAK

2 + A HOLE 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel 8" square white archival matte, glass + gold leaf frame PRIVATE COLLECTOR It's been a long week getting everything together for the opening of Frayed , so decided I needed a sweet treat to chill out. Nothing like a frosted donut which is always so yummy! When I was young my Mother used to make homemade donuts, which is indescribable. At that time my sister and 3 brothers fought over the "holes", which were a perfect one-bite affair that always melted in our mouths. Those were the days!

MEMORIES AND FAVORITES

DIGNITY pastel SOLD - PRIVATE COLLECTOR After the holidays, I begun to reminisce of people from my past.    Reflecting, I realize that life experiences have  enriched me greatly in so many ways.  Dignity is not only of a friend I lost touch with,  but also a personal, favorite painting that went to another home. Fond memories.... gone but not forgotten.