Skip to main content

PREMIERE OF THE KIDS KORNER

miss zoe . . dot . . dot

I decided it was time to play a bit.

And who knows the best way to play? 

Kids! 

So I created a Kids Korner where the little ones have been 
so gracious to lend their artwork as backdrops to the cupcakes. 

Of course I had to do some bribing with cupcakes, 
but hey. . . all is fair and art and cupcakes.


HAPPY HAPPY (Zoe)
6" x 6" pastel + gold leaf
$295 + $15 insured priority shipping

A little bit of caramel to bring a smile to miss zoe's lips!

Comments

  1. What a fantastic idea! The background looks delightfully random, but recognizable as a child's art too... love this, more please. ...Also nice the lovely mix of yummy colors in the frosting--brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea, Susan! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice jazzy background to integrate with this jazzy cupcake!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks and if anyone knows of any kids that want to participate - throw them my way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so generous, and wonderful! I bet Zoe had a blast - and if you were handing out those cupcakes, I'm SURE she did!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sold! GLOW, by Susan Roden

GLOW 11" x 14" soft pastel SOLD - private collector So nice this pastel went to a wonderful home! Now I'll live in my memories of the Petrified Forest  National Park, where I did a residency and was  the inspiration for this painting. Thank you!

FRIDAY BREAK

2 + A HOLE 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel 8" square white archival matte, glass + gold leaf frame PRIVATE COLLECTOR It's been a long week getting everything together for the opening of Frayed , so decided I needed a sweet treat to chill out. Nothing like a frosted donut which is always so yummy! When I was young my Mother used to make homemade donuts, which is indescribable. At that time my sister and 3 brothers fought over the "holes", which were a perfect one-bite affair that always melted in our mouths. Those were the days!

MEMORIES AND FAVORITES

DIGNITY pastel SOLD - PRIVATE COLLECTOR After the holidays, I begun to reminisce of people from my past.    Reflecting, I realize that life experiences have  enriched me greatly in so many ways.  Dignity is not only of a friend I lost touch with,  but also a personal, favorite painting that went to another home. Fond memories.... gone but not forgotten.