2 + A HOLE 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel 8" square white archival matte, glass + gold leaf frame PRIVATE COLLECTOR It's been a long week getting everything together for the opening of Frayed , so decided I needed a sweet treat to chill out. Nothing like a frosted donut which is always so yummy! When I was young my Mother used to make homemade donuts, which is indescribable. At that time my sister and 3 brothers fought over the "holes", which were a perfect one-bite affair that always melted in our mouths. Those were the days!
Congratulations, Susan. "Catalina" is so well done!!
ReplyDeleteIt's a beautiful piece and a lovely article!
ReplyDeleteSusan,
ReplyDeleteWhat an honor for you and well deserved. This pastel of Catalina is one of my favorites of yours. Wow- seriously amazing.
You deserve it I am proud for you.
ReplyDeleteGreat honor!!!
Congratulations, Susan. This is a stunning and well done pastel!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your feature, Susan. Beautiful pieces, both the profile and the art.
ReplyDelete