GLOW 11" x 14" soft pastel SOLD - private collector So nice this pastel went to a wonderful home! Now I'll live in my memories of the Petrified Forest National Park, where I did a residency and was the inspiration for this painting. Thank you!
2 + A HOLE 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel 8" square white archival matte, glass + gold leaf frame PRIVATE COLLECTOR It's been a long week getting everything together for the opening of Frayed , so decided I needed a sweet treat to chill out. Nothing like a frosted donut which is always so yummy! When I was young my Mother used to make homemade donuts, which is indescribable. At that time my sister and 3 brothers fought over the "holes", which were a perfect one-bite affair that always melted in our mouths. Those were the days!
DIGNITY pastel SOLD - PRIVATE COLLECTOR After the holidays, I begun to reminisce of people from my past. Reflecting, I realize that life experiences have enriched me greatly in so many ways. Dignity is not only of a friend I lost touch with, but also a personal, favorite painting that went to another home. Fond memories.... gone but not forgotten.
Absoooolutely beautiful. You are soo very talented Susan. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Jenny! Hannah's cute huh?
ReplyDeleteI think I need to post about your cakes with Barbie dolls - funk and frosting, what more could a person want?
Love this!
ReplyDeleteYou could mentor Hannah. She obviously understands color the same way you do.
Awwwww! So special, just love this!
ReplyDeleteOh, yummy! Fun color, too.
ReplyDeleteLove it! I really like the combination of the child's drawing and your paintings!
ReplyDeleteso clever!!....and fantastic colors
ReplyDelete