Skip to main content

CATALINA'S AVALON - 6 x 6 pastel

CATALINA'S AVALON*
6" x 6" pastel
10" square archival white matt
*no glass nor frame
$225 + $10 insured priority shipping
While walking I reminiscent of yesteryear as the raindrops drizzled.

Another day, another time . . .
Nary was a soul out. 

Solitude.

The air was fresh, the winds rolled, and the wet drops
caressed my cheeks.

Alive.




Comments

  1. This is awesome! I love the pensive, relaxed feeling that it has.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Katherine!
    Later I realized I forgot to write how it rained and rained during my last visit at Catalina, with just a sliver of sun popping through the grey skies, which this little scene depicts.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sold! GLOW, by Susan Roden

GLOW 11" x 14" soft pastel SOLD - private collector So nice this pastel went to a wonderful home! Now I'll live in my memories of the Petrified Forest  National Park, where I did a residency and was  the inspiration for this painting. Thank you!

BLAZING RED

GLOW 11"h x 14"w pastel black with gold trim frame sold -   private collector Night fell fast. The lower half of a thick strand of dark clouds turned blazing-red from the sun as it dropped to the horizon. And the night glowed.

FRIDAY BREAK

2 + A HOLE 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel 8" square white archival matte, glass + gold leaf frame PRIVATE COLLECTOR It's been a long week getting everything together for the opening of Frayed , so decided I needed a sweet treat to chill out. Nothing like a frosted donut which is always so yummy! When I was young my Mother used to make homemade donuts, which is indescribable. At that time my sister and 3 brothers fought over the "holes", which were a perfect one-bite affair that always melted in our mouths. Those were the days!