Skip to main content

ROSE ARCHES - 14 x 11 pastel

ROSE ARCHES
14" x 11" pastel
museum glass + gold frame
$600 + $25 insured priority shipping
Valentines is a day of love, 
with romance conveyed 
by chocolates, champagne, or a candlelight dinner.
But I prefer a stroll beneath rose arches.

What a fragrance!


Comments

  1. Gorgeous! Just draws you right in!! Happy Valentines Day- I prefer a stroll too:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! ...something about those arches adds such a nice stability and interest to this painting, love it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sold! GLOW, by Susan Roden

GLOW 11" x 14" soft pastel SOLD - private collector So nice this pastel went to a wonderful home! Now I'll live in my memories of the Petrified Forest  National Park, where I did a residency and was  the inspiration for this painting. Thank you!

BLAZING RED

GLOW 11"h x 14"w pastel black with gold trim frame sold -   private collector Night fell fast. The lower half of a thick strand of dark clouds turned blazing-red from the sun as it dropped to the horizon. And the night glowed.

FRIDAY BREAK

2 + A HOLE 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel 8" square white archival matte, glass + gold leaf frame PRIVATE COLLECTOR It's been a long week getting everything together for the opening of Frayed , so decided I needed a sweet treat to chill out. Nothing like a frosted donut which is always so yummy! When I was young my Mother used to make homemade donuts, which is indescribable. At that time my sister and 3 brothers fought over the "holes", which were a perfect one-bite affair that always melted in our mouths. Those were the days!