Skip to main content

SKY OF SPLENDOR - 6 x 6 pastel

FRIDAY FAVORITES . . .  FUN!
SKY OF SPLENDOR*
6" x 6" pastel
10" square archival white matt
*no glass nor frame included
$245 + $15 insured priority shipping
Fridays mark the day to post some of my personal favorite 
skies and at a savings. 

And Sky of Splendor is exactly how San Diego's 
skies have been looking after our recent downpour of rain. 
The clouds cascade and billow upward with a glow 
from the sun. Just glorious! 

Enjoy your weekend!




Comments

  1. Gorgeous sky, Susan!! The colors are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific...my soul is almost uplifting!! I enjoy viewing your masterpieces..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sold! GLOW, by Susan Roden

GLOW 11" x 14" soft pastel SOLD - private collector So nice this pastel went to a wonderful home! Now I'll live in my memories of the Petrified Forest  National Park, where I did a residency and was  the inspiration for this painting. Thank you!

BLAZING RED

GLOW 11"h x 14"w pastel black with gold trim frame sold -   private collector Night fell fast. The lower half of a thick strand of dark clouds turned blazing-red from the sun as it dropped to the horizon. And the night glowed.

FRIDAY BREAK

2 + A HOLE 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel 8" square white archival matte, glass + gold leaf frame PRIVATE COLLECTOR It's been a long week getting everything together for the opening of Frayed , so decided I needed a sweet treat to chill out. Nothing like a frosted donut which is always so yummy! When I was young my Mother used to make homemade donuts, which is indescribable. At that time my sister and 3 brothers fought over the "holes", which were a perfect one-bite affair that always melted in our mouths. Those were the days!