Skip to main content

PUPPY LOVES CUPCAKES - 4 1/2 x 4 1/2 pastel

PUPPY LOVES CUPCAKES
4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel
8" square archival white matt, glass + gold frame
SOLD - PRIVATE COLLECTOR

Last May I ran this cute little pastel as a featured Kids Korner
which just sold with many thanks to Tirage Gallery.

For those that aren't familiar, I pair a delectable cupcake with a 
child's piece of art. The child graciously allows me to use their 
art as a backdrop, then I recreate the set-up. Upon posting, I 
give a spot to the child, which also becomes the painting tag.
When the little morsel sells, I send the child a $25 stipend 
for use of their image.

Here is Zahra's information, which I am so grateful for her assistance.
And the check is in the mail!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sold! GLOW, by Susan Roden

GLOW 11" x 14" soft pastel SOLD - private collector So nice this pastel went to a wonderful home! Now I'll live in my memories of the Petrified Forest  National Park, where I did a residency and was  the inspiration for this painting. Thank you!

BLAZING RED

GLOW 11"h x 14"w pastel black with gold trim frame sold -   private collector Night fell fast. The lower half of a thick strand of dark clouds turned blazing-red from the sun as it dropped to the horizon. And the night glowed.

FRIDAY BREAK

2 + A HOLE 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel 8" square white archival matte, glass + gold leaf frame PRIVATE COLLECTOR It's been a long week getting everything together for the opening of Frayed , so decided I needed a sweet treat to chill out. Nothing like a frosted donut which is always so yummy! When I was young my Mother used to make homemade donuts, which is indescribable. At that time my sister and 3 brothers fought over the "holes", which were a perfect one-bite affair that always melted in our mouths. Those were the days!