Skip to main content

DRIZZLE WITH DD - 4 1/2 x 4 1/2 pastel

DONUT WAR!
DRIZZLE WITH DD
4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel
8" square archival white matt, glass + black frame
$95 + $10 insured priority shipping
It's Monday and you know what that means . . . 
 Donut War with Kelley!

And here I thought  I would look so snazzy by 
recreating one of those darn Dunkin' Donut cups. 
Well let me tell you it's pretty tricky writing out 
their logo with little sticks of pastels. 

She's got that on me, so thinking of just hitting Starbucks 
again after licking all the chocolate frosting off my lips. 

 What did Kelley throw my way? Click here to see.
But wait . . . I see a white flag, yet still think she topped 
me with her faithful jelly. Get well Kelley.

Comments

  1. Love donut wars! This looks absolutely delicious and makes me long for my morning cuppa joe which is yet to be brewed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a perfect job with the logo! It is very painterly and soft like the rest of the painting. The whole thing is like one sweet, savory treat! I enjoy your work so much!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sold! GLOW, by Susan Roden

GLOW 11" x 14" soft pastel SOLD - private collector So nice this pastel went to a wonderful home! Now I'll live in my memories of the Petrified Forest  National Park, where I did a residency and was  the inspiration for this painting. Thank you!

BLAZING RED

GLOW 11"h x 14"w pastel black with gold trim frame sold -   private collector Night fell fast. The lower half of a thick strand of dark clouds turned blazing-red from the sun as it dropped to the horizon. And the night glowed.

FRIDAY BREAK

2 + A HOLE 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel 8" square white archival matte, glass + gold leaf frame PRIVATE COLLECTOR It's been a long week getting everything together for the opening of Frayed , so decided I needed a sweet treat to chill out. Nothing like a frosted donut which is always so yummy! When I was young my Mother used to make homemade donuts, which is indescribable. At that time my sister and 3 brothers fought over the "holes", which were a perfect one-bite affair that always melted in our mouths. Those were the days!