Skip to main content

HEART + DEVILS - 4 1/2 x 4 1/2 pastel

DONUT + CUPCAKE WAR!
HEART + DEVILS
4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel
8" square archival white matt, glass + gold frame
$150 + $15 insured priority shipping
Okey Kelley I assume you will be flinging
a huge, gooey jelly donut from DD . . . 

so I'm ducking. 

But heck, tomorrow is Valentines Day, so what is more
appropriate than a sweetheart devils food cupcake? 
Such a sweet, petite bomb!

That's the devil in me.
  


Comments

  1. Love Monday's...love Donut wars! Love the background! so colorful and the cupcake looks delicious! The angle of the cupcake is perfect....looks like someone is going in for the first bite! mmmmmm....

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a yummy looking cupcake!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are flinging it now...or should I say bombing it? Love the look of this one, Susan!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yummy cupcake, Susan!! Love your colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Girls! And my foe, Kelley retaliated with a heart shaped donut - what a gal!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Devil's Food and buttercream - my FAVORITE! You win. YOU WIN! Nom, nom, nom....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sold! GLOW, by Susan Roden

GLOW 11" x 14" soft pastel SOLD - private collector So nice this pastel went to a wonderful home! Now I'll live in my memories of the Petrified Forest  National Park, where I did a residency and was  the inspiration for this painting. Thank you!

BLAZING RED

GLOW 11"h x 14"w pastel black with gold trim frame sold -   private collector Night fell fast. The lower half of a thick strand of dark clouds turned blazing-red from the sun as it dropped to the horizon. And the night glowed.

FRIDAY BREAK

2 + A HOLE 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel 8" square white archival matte, glass + gold leaf frame PRIVATE COLLECTOR It's been a long week getting everything together for the opening of Frayed , so decided I needed a sweet treat to chill out. Nothing like a frosted donut which is always so yummy! When I was young my Mother used to make homemade donuts, which is indescribable. At that time my sister and 3 brothers fought over the "holes", which were a perfect one-bite affair that always melted in our mouths. Those were the days!