GLOW 11" x 14" soft pastel SOLD - private collector So nice this pastel went to a wonderful home! Now I'll live in my memories of the Petrified Forest National Park, where I did a residency and was the inspiration for this painting. Thank you!
GLOW 11"h x 14"w pastel black with gold trim frame sold - private collector Night fell fast. The lower half of a thick strand of dark clouds turned blazing-red from the sun as it dropped to the horizon. And the night glowed.
2 + A HOLE 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel 8" square white archival matte, glass + gold leaf frame PRIVATE COLLECTOR It's been a long week getting everything together for the opening of Frayed , so decided I needed a sweet treat to chill out. Nothing like a frosted donut which is always so yummy! When I was young my Mother used to make homemade donuts, which is indescribable. At that time my sister and 3 brothers fought over the "holes", which were a perfect one-bite affair that always melted in our mouths. Those were the days!
that is cool Susan. Great job.
ReplyDeleteThanks Gary! Unfortunately the scan of this did not capture the true intensity and depth of the colors. But still neon.
ReplyDeleteHot, hot HOT! We had one of those intense sunsets last night....such incredible color, no one would believe it. You certainly captured this one!
ReplyDelete