GLOW 11" x 14" soft pastel SOLD - private collector So nice this pastel went to a wonderful home! Now I'll live in my memories of the Petrified Forest National Park, where I did a residency and was the inspiration for this painting. Thank you!
GLOW 11"h x 14"w pastel black with gold trim frame sold - private collector Night fell fast. The lower half of a thick strand of dark clouds turned blazing-red from the sun as it dropped to the horizon. And the night glowed.
2 + A HOLE 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel 8" square white archival matte, glass + gold leaf frame PRIVATE COLLECTOR It's been a long week getting everything together for the opening of Frayed , so decided I needed a sweet treat to chill out. Nothing like a frosted donut which is always so yummy! When I was young my Mother used to make homemade donuts, which is indescribable. At that time my sister and 3 brothers fought over the "holes", which were a perfect one-bite affair that always melted in our mouths. Those were the days!
I love everything about this...the colors, the movement the angles. It is a great piece.
ReplyDeleteYou really captured the action! Very nice colors, too!
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful figurative...action and all!! Love it!
ReplyDeleteCool piece, Susan. Great movement & action.
ReplyDeleteSo cool! Full of action and color.
ReplyDeleteLove the motion in this painting, Susan! Beautifully painted.
ReplyDeleteThank you everyone! My son, Noah loves skating and the New Mexican clouds make a wonderful backdrop.
ReplyDelete