Skip to main content

KIDS KORNER

miss cupcake. . . zahra
Zahra is my second featured Kids Korner Artist. 
And I 

failed to mention on the premiere, 
that 
with 
each 
sale 

the 
featured 
Artist 
gets a $25 stipend 
for 
the 
use of 
their 

art. 
So if there are any 
more budding Artists out 
there 
that 

wish 
to 
participate, 
please contact 
me 

for further information. 







KITTY LOVES CHOCOLATE (Zahra)
4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel
8" square archival white matte, glass + gold leaf frame
SOLD - PRIVATE COLLECTOR
Zahra's nickname is cupcake. . . how fitting is that?

Comments

  1. All I can say is major YUM! I need chocolate right this moment so that says your art speaks to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great design and color. So rich and chocolatey...I want to eat it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fitting, and wonderful! And YOU. You are killing me with the cupcakes! This is awesome - rich, dark, delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving this series, Susan. Been without the ability to comment for a few weeks but I've been enjoying the work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can just feel the chocolate dense bite of this cake! And the background is so fun. A perfect pairing...very creative

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you girls! About time for me to make another cupcake run - craving. Want to join me?

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG - I'm running off to the kitchen, after I hit SEND, to have chocolate. This looks so yummy. And gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sold! GLOW, by Susan Roden

GLOW 11" x 14" soft pastel SOLD - private collector So nice this pastel went to a wonderful home! Now I'll live in my memories of the Petrified Forest  National Park, where I did a residency and was  the inspiration for this painting. Thank you!

FRIDAY BREAK

2 + A HOLE 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel 8" square white archival matte, glass + gold leaf frame PRIVATE COLLECTOR It's been a long week getting everything together for the opening of Frayed , so decided I needed a sweet treat to chill out. Nothing like a frosted donut which is always so yummy! When I was young my Mother used to make homemade donuts, which is indescribable. At that time my sister and 3 brothers fought over the "holes", which were a perfect one-bite affair that always melted in our mouths. Those were the days!

MEMORIES AND FAVORITES

DIGNITY pastel SOLD - PRIVATE COLLECTOR After the holidays, I begun to reminisce of people from my past.    Reflecting, I realize that life experiences have  enriched me greatly in so many ways.  Dignity is not only of a friend I lost touch with,  but also a personal, favorite painting that went to another home. Fond memories.... gone but not forgotten.