Skip to main content

ORANGE GLIMMER - 4 1/2 x 4 1/2 pastel

ORANGE GLIMMER
4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel
8" square archival white matt
A hectic day of turning every which way.

Exhausting . . . 

Yet upon evening,
stimulating and hot were the sunset colors.
Orange, yellowwith subdued blues.

Revitalized . . .  



Comments

  1. as usual...awesome Susan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found your article extremely appealing certainly. I actually appreciated studying it so you make quite some great points. I will bookmark this site to the upcoming! Relly excellent post.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sold! GLOW, by Susan Roden

GLOW 11" x 14" soft pastel SOLD - private collector So nice this pastel went to a wonderful home! Now I'll live in my memories of the Petrified Forest  National Park, where I did a residency and was  the inspiration for this painting. Thank you!

BLAZING RED

GLOW 11"h x 14"w pastel black with gold trim frame sold -   private collector Night fell fast. The lower half of a thick strand of dark clouds turned blazing-red from the sun as it dropped to the horizon. And the night glowed.

FRIDAY BREAK

2 + A HOLE 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel 8" square white archival matte, glass + gold leaf frame PRIVATE COLLECTOR It's been a long week getting everything together for the opening of Frayed , so decided I needed a sweet treat to chill out. Nothing like a frosted donut which is always so yummy! When I was young my Mother used to make homemade donuts, which is indescribable. At that time my sister and 3 brothers fought over the "holes", which were a perfect one-bite affair that always melted in our mouths. Those were the days!