Skip to main content

BLUE SKIES + ROCKING WAVES


CORONADO SHORELINE

8"h x 10"h pastel
glass + gold leaf frame
PRIVATE COLLECTOR
The sun is out, yet there is a chill in the air. So much nicer than rain! So today I thought it would be nice to visually travel to Coronado and picture a sunny, warm day. The day I visited, it was also a bit chilly, yet with the sound of the crashing waves, one forgot it was so cold.

And a bright sun just warms the soul so well!

Comments

  1. ooh.. I can feel those cool ocean breezes....and the sea spray on my skin!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sold! GLOW, by Susan Roden

GLOW 11" x 14" soft pastel SOLD - private collector So nice this pastel went to a wonderful home! Now I'll live in my memories of the Petrified Forest  National Park, where I did a residency and was  the inspiration for this painting. Thank you!

FRIDAY BREAK

2 + A HOLE 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel 8" square white archival matte, glass + gold leaf frame PRIVATE COLLECTOR It's been a long week getting everything together for the opening of Frayed , so decided I needed a sweet treat to chill out. Nothing like a frosted donut which is always so yummy! When I was young my Mother used to make homemade donuts, which is indescribable. At that time my sister and 3 brothers fought over the "holes", which were a perfect one-bite affair that always melted in our mouths. Those were the days!

MEMORIES AND FAVORITES

DIGNITY pastel SOLD - PRIVATE COLLECTOR After the holidays, I begun to reminisce of people from my past.    Reflecting, I realize that life experiences have  enriched me greatly in so many ways.  Dignity is not only of a friend I lost touch with,  but also a personal, favorite painting that went to another home. Fond memories.... gone but not forgotten.