Skip to main content

SELECTED FOR JURY







2ND ANNUAL SMALL WORKS EXHIBIT
PASTEL SOCIETY OF NEW MEXICO
MEMBERS' ONLY SHOW
NOV 5- 28, 2010


With great honor I was requested with the other two fellow Distinguished Pastelists, Maggie Price (http://www.maggiepriceart.com/) and Terri Ford (http://www.terrifordart.com/) to jury the upcoming 2nd Annual Small Works Exhibit for the Pastel Society of New Mexico (http://www.pastelsnm.org/).

The competition is open only to members and held concurrently with the PSNM National Show at the Hispanic Arts Center, Albuquerque, New Mexico. The show will run November 5th to 28th and all work must be hand-delivered.

Paintings must be at least 80% soft or oil pastel, completed within the past two years, original and available for sale. Maximum image size is 48 square inches or 6" x 8" with the outer dimensions of the frame not exceeding 12" x 14".

Additional information can be obtained from Enidls@comcast.net. I can't wait to see the entries!

Comments

  1. What an honor and how exciting is that? Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kelley! I agree - definitely a honor.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sold! GLOW, by Susan Roden

GLOW 11" x 14" soft pastel SOLD - private collector So nice this pastel went to a wonderful home! Now I'll live in my memories of the Petrified Forest  National Park, where I did a residency and was  the inspiration for this painting. Thank you!

BLAZING RED

GLOW 11"h x 14"w pastel black with gold trim frame sold -   private collector Night fell fast. The lower half of a thick strand of dark clouds turned blazing-red from the sun as it dropped to the horizon. And the night glowed.

FRIDAY BREAK

2 + A HOLE 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel 8" square white archival matte, glass + gold leaf frame PRIVATE COLLECTOR It's been a long week getting everything together for the opening of Frayed , so decided I needed a sweet treat to chill out. Nothing like a frosted donut which is always so yummy! When I was young my Mother used to make homemade donuts, which is indescribable. At that time my sister and 3 brothers fought over the "holes", which were a perfect one-bite affair that always melted in our mouths. Those were the days!