Skip to main content

OPENING RECEPTION

HIDDEN BEAUTY
25"h x 17"w pastel

The reception for the Pastel Society of New Mexico's Signature Members Exhibit will be held Saturday, May 22nd from 2PM to 5PM at the Millicent Rogers Art Museum, Taos, New Mexico. Unfortunately I will not be able to attend, but do hope anyone living in the area will. There will be 40 paintings by 40 Pastelists on exhibit till June 27th and all work will be for sale.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sold! GLOW, by Susan Roden

GLOW 11" x 14" soft pastel SOLD - private collector So nice this pastel went to a wonderful home! Now I'll live in my memories of the Petrified Forest  National Park, where I did a residency and was  the inspiration for this painting. Thank you!

BLAZING RED

GLOW 11"h x 14"w pastel black with gold trim frame sold -   private collector Night fell fast. The lower half of a thick strand of dark clouds turned blazing-red from the sun as it dropped to the horizon. And the night glowed.

FRIDAY BREAK

2 + A HOLE 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel 8" square white archival matte, glass + gold leaf frame PRIVATE COLLECTOR It's been a long week getting everything together for the opening of Frayed , so decided I needed a sweet treat to chill out. Nothing like a frosted donut which is always so yummy! When I was young my Mother used to make homemade donuts, which is indescribable. At that time my sister and 3 brothers fought over the "holes", which were a perfect one-bite affair that always melted in our mouths. Those were the days!