Skip to main content

NIGHT WITH AN ATTITUDE





MOODY NIGHT

4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel
8" white archival matte, glass + gold leaf frame




SOLD - PRIVATE COLLECTOR
It really looks like I'm on a wild streak here. Thought I woke up in a good mood, but sure created a sunset with an attitude. Once the pastel was completed and I stepped back, saw that the loose strokes added to the aggressive nature of the scene. Whoa!
I think I better take a break and have a glass of wine. Join me?

Comments

  1. If you can bring the glass of wine and the beautiful painting, my address is...

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you start from CA & I start from NC we could meet in Kansas midweek and have that drink.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm game! Hey, my Mom, 1 sis + 1 bro lives in NC - sure you know them Kelley.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sold! GLOW, by Susan Roden

GLOW 11" x 14" soft pastel SOLD - private collector So nice this pastel went to a wonderful home! Now I'll live in my memories of the Petrified Forest  National Park, where I did a residency and was  the inspiration for this painting. Thank you!

BLAZING RED

GLOW 11"h x 14"w pastel black with gold trim frame sold -   private collector Night fell fast. The lower half of a thick strand of dark clouds turned blazing-red from the sun as it dropped to the horizon. And the night glowed.

FRIDAY BREAK

2 + A HOLE 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel 8" square white archival matte, glass + gold leaf frame PRIVATE COLLECTOR It's been a long week getting everything together for the opening of Frayed , so decided I needed a sweet treat to chill out. Nothing like a frosted donut which is always so yummy! When I was young my Mother used to make homemade donuts, which is indescribable. At that time my sister and 3 brothers fought over the "holes", which were a perfect one-bite affair that always melted in our mouths. Those were the days!