5.26.2010

SAN DIEGO'S CHARM

BALBOA PARK
11"h x 14"w pastel

Today was another day of racing around. Even though I am out of breath, am delighted that I haven't been stumbling over my feet as usual. So what was I taking care of? .... running for an estimate to get my little truck repaired. Happy to say, it's getting closer to the shop!

So after trudging along this evening with some petites, decided I was loosing steam and better give it a rest. There is always tomorrow, huh?

With that said, I'm posting a painting that is in Tirage Gallery's hands, but still can be appreciated. The image is of Balboa Park, which in an earlier posting I wrote that this Park system houses a large number of the City's museums. This is a view across the lily pond as one looks towards the Visitor Center.

A wonderful place to spend a day!